quarta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2020

modus operandi

Constituição
classificação
mediação
uma estrutura
imagens
- un tout -

vernacular
and vehicular languages

To have a second thought
un paradigme nouveau


Instant de processus et de création
rien n'est mauvais

constelação
une infinité - infinidade
en soi, le soi

ser
l'universalisme

rethinking
creating links and connections

nothing is really immutable

le langage jamais n'est inconscient
language is never unconscious
 
 

Almada, septembre 2020

 
 

I do not like to put dots at the end of sentences, it is something too cold for me

//

I'm used to working with keywords, posts-it, things that you write and then forget
I group everything together and make something coherent (in my opinion)

abstract but still intelligible

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário